Snowflake

$10 jumps at SSM

just for clarification...
Is that skydive san marcos, TX? Man, 10$ otter loads...shit timing though...that is the weekend of Andy's memorial.
Better luck next time!
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Pyke :P
NZPF A - 2584
USPA C- ?????

The purple tailed otter will be making trips to altitude for only $10 a pop on August 18th and 19th.

Oh my god, really? I've been planning forever to do a SDU skills camp at Skydive Dallas that weekend, but maybe I'll go to SSM instead...golly....
I loooove that otter!! B|

Pyke that is Skydive San Marcos. Jess you could probably do Skydive U jumps here. Let me know if your gonna come and I'll send you contact info for the Skydive U coach here. besides we'll be having a Beer skillz camp here which is almost as much fun
Aerofraternally
JG

Well, it's a four-way skills camp, and very cheap. I could REALLY use the training. But on the other hand, $10 jumps would really help me get my jump numbers up, and maybe I could work on some two-ways. Plus SDD is having another skills camp in October.
I'll tell you what -- if I can get a friend to road-trip it with me, I'll definitely come. :)

I knew I'd heard of it... DuH!! me!! Thanks SnowFlake..
Now the question is do I drive to anohter DZ knowing I can't jump just to watch and drink beer or do I go to the home DZ and jump paying out the butt!!?? hmmmmmmmm
Gota jump baybay!! Blue Skies!

Now the question is do I drive to anohter DZ knowing I can't jump just to watch and drink beer or do I go to the home DZ and jump paying out the butt!!?? hmmmmmmmm

Do both show up first thing Saturday at your home DZ and do the AFP thing then come up to SSM and drink....problem solved
JG

Sheeeesh twist my arm why don't'cha!!! Can someone email me directions or whatever to the SSM DZ?? So I can print them. I tend to get lost going to the restroom.... j/k but after a few brews who knows what could happen.. tee-hee
Gota jump baybay!! Blue Skies!

Look out SnowFlake!! You got one wild crazy Texan comin your way Saturday afternoon!! I might even bring some hotties... Don't hold your breath on that one tho.. Couple questions? Camping on the DZ? {This is my @#*%& Boogie} I aint sayin the word and you know which one it is.. Can you please repost the website addy again? So I can look at their site. I can't jump but I can hold the beer coolers down and keep um cold B|
Blue Skies!http://www.geocities.com/scollins77057/index.html