vic21

Ripped off by Body Sport USA?

Almost 3 months that I ordered a suit at Body Sport USA. They charged my credit card within 3 days then....nothing.

Multiple emails and messages on their voice mail only got me 3 replies in 3 months:
First it was: "we ran out of zippers"
Then: "one of the employes was in the hospital"
Finaly 3 weeks ago it was " it will be sent on Monday".
Since then, no more reply to my emails or phone calls :(

I don't know if Body Sport USA is legit. I don't know if their excuses are valid. I'm just extremely frustrated by their lack of communication and by the fact that I still didn't receive the jumpsuit I paid for 3 months ago.

Is there anyone else who had a similar experience with this company?

vic21

Paid with a debit card 3 months ago :-(

If your debit card can also be used as a credit card you still have all the protections afforded credit card holders. Look for a Visa or Mastercard logo on it.

Body Sport has been around for years and are (were?) legit.

Have you tried calling the "ordering" number? Companies that are avoiding customers often still answer their sales lines - Order Desk: (800) JUMPSUIT [586-7784]
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

wow, I'm surprised by this. I used to do a fair amount of business with them, and always had a good experience. They were quick, affordable and the quality was very good.

Obviously your experience is very different from mine. I hope your situation is resolved soon!

chuckakers

***Paid with a debit card 3 months ago :-(

If your debit card can also be used as a credit card you still have all the protections afforded credit card holders. Look for a Visa or Mastercard logo on it.

Also, if the card was issued by your bank, go into your bank branch and submit a fraud report. Some debit card-issuing banks will even replace money fraudulently taken from you under certain circumstances.

Not everyone is a "factory". There are a great deal of people in this industry that are in fact "one person shows". It's been that way for years, back in the day the well known ones, you would find in tent city at boogies and events and out of the back of their vans ,was a sewing machine set up.... was the same with rigs to, when you wanted score shit, there was no calling square one, you called para-gear or a handful of big players, but mostly it was out of the trunk.

Show some respect.
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo