sangiro

I'm back!

Hey all,
I'm back from Hawaii. Had a most excellent time doing as little as I could. Never even checked my email or the site.... ;)
I'll pop some pictures online in the next couple of days. As some of you know I'm getting ready to move to London at the end of this month, but I hope to move the site to a new dedicated server before I take off.
I have 2519 unread messages in this forum only, so I'll spend some time over the next couple of days catching up (and cleaning up it seems). If you sent me an email in the past two weeks, please be patient - I also have more than 400 email messages to try and work through....
Good to be back! :)Safe swoops
Sangiro

sangiro,
welcome home! i forgot you were moving to London. I should be out that way sometime this winter... going to do a little traveling starting in November, planning on doing the whole "lets see America thing for about 2 months. coming home for christmas, then hitting the UK for about 3 weeks. ill be sure to let you know more when i know more.
kel

I'm back from Hawaii. Had a most excellent time doing as little as I could. Never even checked my email or the site....

HH,
I just got back from Seattle and was pretty much the same way. Thousands unread in the 5 days away from the forums! New threads, and new people..... So, for me, catch some surf tomorrow, 3 days of work, then a weekend of skydiving!
BTW, I traveled with the Frankenrig and nobody hassled me about it! Is airport security that relaxed?? Anyway, when we were up at FL 390, I kept checkin the spot and am even more anxious to do a high-altitude jump in Davis, CA next June.