jdthomas

100 jump wonders/coaches

I dont know where you jump but at my home DZ there was only one AFFI for all 7 jumps

Is that a USPA DZ?
-[/reply

Yes it is ..At the end of the year there were 25 students and only one AFFI.I did all 7 levels with one AFFI

I would say one vs two AFFI is dependent on the type of AFF program you have. I know a lot of USPA dz's who have students do 1-3 tandems before AFF. Then all the AFF jumps are done with one instructor. Otherwise straight AFF usually uses 2 instructors.

That's exactly what we do, 3 tandems, then 1 AFFI for all the levels.

Steve beat me too it LOL
Never give the gates up and always trust your rears!

I dont know where you jump but at my home DZ there was only one AFFI for all 7 jumps

Is that a USPA DZ?
-[/reply

Yes it is ..At the end of the year there were 25 students and only one AFFI.I did all 7 levels with one AFFI

I would say one vs two AFFI is dependent on the type of AFF program you have. I know a lot of USPA dz's who have students do 1-3 tandems before AFF. Then all the AFF jumps are done with one instructor. Otherwise straight AFF usually uses 2 instructors.

That what I had to do ..Three Tandems before AFF

One of the reasons I started skydiving is I found out I could make my first jump as an AFF. I think that was one of the things that made my first jump special.

PA deleted. Your one warning.

You're attitude is what drives us 10, 20, 50, and 100 jump wonders to make bad decisions without consulting anyone of a considerably higher experience level. Many times when I tell someone with fewer jumps than me (of which there are many at our DZ lately) to go ask an instructor (the DZ.com motto) or someone with more knowledge in the matter, they relate a story when someone with your style of dialog has driven them away from the practice of inquiring before acting.