Aviatrr

CASA boogie at Monroe

The CASA boogie at Monroe is the last weekend of Sept, right? Sept 28-30?

I'm pretty sure that the CASA boogie at Skydive Monroe is on the Sept 21-22 weekend. That's what manifest told me last weekend. I'll have to check next time I'm out there (probably Wednesday).
And, you can check out the website at www.skydivemonroe.com. It was designed by our very own Cyberskydiver and has a countdown till the boogie in days.
Wesley
--
I'll see you at 13,5 amongst the clouds.

I'm pretty sure that the CASA boogie at Skydive Monroe is on the Sept 21-22 weekend. That's what manifest told me last weekend. I'll have to check next time I'm out there (probably Wednesday).

Well, it sure looks that way based on the '31 days left' thing on the website.. It figures.. I have the following weekend off(28-30), but I have some recurrent training in Dallas the 22nd through 27th.. If it is the 21-23, count me out..
Can we confirm this Cyber? Is it definitely that weekend?
Mike

Yup, confirmed it with the dzo just to be sure. weekend of the 21st 22 and 23rd

That figures....the one time that I can't even trade time off with other pilots, since I have training scheduled.. Ah, well, such is life.. I hope everybody has a kick ass time, and I definitely wanna see pics....especially of the raft dive.. Anybody decide which topless babes will be in the raft, yet? :)Mike

guess that means I am not going now, right mike....oh well...

You should head on up anyways.. I wish I could go, but my recurrent training isn't something I can get out of.. I even made it a point to make sure I got the 28-30 off.. I guess I'll have to find someplace else to go that weekend..
Mike