kontiki

Mirage G4 M2 dbag question

I swear I've searched and I'm also asking several local riggers and contacted Mirage. Yes I'm impatient...I just got a brand new rig after all!

Can anyone provide me with some clearer instructions (not the Mirage manual available on their website) for closing the Mirage G4 M2 size dbag? There are the three locking stows with accompanying grommets and then two large and 1 small attachment points above the grommets on top of the bag. How the heck are the lines supposed to be routed on this? If any of you could share a video for this, that would be extremely helpful.

In the attached pictures I put rubber bands on to illustrate where the attachment points are. On top of the bag, there are two bands on the larger attachment points and 1 on the smaller one.

I have this container. What I do is my first locking stow is center, then I go right, then left, then criss cross the others down the bag. You may have to add more rubber bands. Once I'm passed the locking stows I don't do anything more in the center, I don't recall there being an attachment point there but I'll look more closely at home, just so happens my rig is taken apart right now. I think I have about 3-4 rubber bands on each side. Hope this helps.

1. Center locking stow
2. Two outboard locking stows
3. Outboard non-locking stows -- Zig-zag between "rails", starting closer to the locking stows and going toward the center non-locking stow. You may need to add rubber bands depending on how big you make your loops. I think I have 3-4 on each of the "rails".
4. One center non-locking stow -- the idea of this one is to get the bag a little more speed off the tray before it gets to the outboard stows, which could potentially rock/spin the bag. Because this one is right in the middle it's less likely to do that as it releases at a slower speed.