pyke

Something Happy to break up the overall solemness

I know that it is not the 'best' thing to happen in light of the tragedy, but I couldn't help but try to bring something good into your lives today....and remember why you're "here" - so without further ado....
I rang the USPA and got my number today!!B| (beats waiting 4-6 weeks!) So, I am officially licenced in 2 countries (until the end of the month). Yeah! (kind of hard to be overly happy about it)
:)Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Pyke :P
NZPF A - 2584
USPA C- 31879

My 12 year old son got his first kiss at school today. He is exempt from the case of beer rule though.

Yes - since he is only 12, he is exempt....therefore, YOU must buy the case of beer and take it to the DZ.. Sorry man, but the rules are the rules! :)Mike

good deal pyke! i just got my b AND c lisences.
pammi-- just be glad you dont live in alabama where it is law that when a child reaches puberty, they have to have sex...with kin! eeeewwwwwwee!! haha
Gettin' high is fun, but coming down is the best part!!!
JT

Well hell..I wouldn't have thought anyone would have responded...but this is cool!!
Okay, here goes:

One of my friends had a healthy baby girl yesterday!

That is very cool! Glad to hear both are in good shape. Tell both that their other "family" says congrats!

My 12 year old son got his first kiss at school today

very cool, but gosh...12 is far too young. Of course, what do I know...I had mine at 9...and now look at me!!

Well, hell, the way you, Merrick, the Walmart clerk and the dog carry on!!!!
PS nice one Pyke, but I still think your kiwi licence is kewler!

Now Pammi...I don't even want to know about you and the wal-mart clerks..but hey...whatever floats yer boat! And to /s...yeah...I still think my NZ one is more cool as well!

what in the world does you sig mean?

What would you think it would mean, there big guy? I am a skydiver...I am kiwi....and it is what every skydiver wishes for one another.../...and if I have to tell...than it wouldn't be fun anymore now would it!!!!

license slut...

Yup!!!! Am damn proud of it!!! (for the next 20+ days anyway!;))

Singapore Top Pop #1
USPA C-3107
APF B-1419

and YOU call ME a licence slut....c'mon people....Vman so beats me there!!!!:D
...still thinking the baby beats me out for happiest thing yesterday...
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
NZPF A - 2584
USPA C- 31879

Well, hell, the way you, Merrick, the Walmart clerk and the dog carry on!!!!
PS nice one Pyke, but I still think your kiwi licence is kewler!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now Pammi...I don't even want to know about you and the wal-mart clerks..but hey...whatever floats yer boat!

Well, as long as Merrick is doing the dog, I might as well pursue the clerk eh? I never said if 'they' were male or female either ;)
Nah, my 6 (soon-to-be anyway..in a week) year old son told Merrick in Walmart that I was off doing 'stuff' when Merrick where I'd wandered off to. Merrick asked what stuff he was meaning and he said "having sex". ROFL! That boy scares me!
Hemp/skydiving jewelry pics!

BWAHHAAHAAHAAAHAAA!!!!!! Pammi...ROTFLMAO!!!!!
That is classic!!!
And Remi....I am immune to the sheep thing...but I think I saw your wellies in the paddock over there....covered in wool!!!!:D;)
But I like your options....I personally would go for the cheap women/beer...oops!! did I say that? "how do I tell these people I have no internal monologue!":DHAAA!!!!!
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
NZPF A - 2584
USPA C- 31879