Chelseaflies

Need advice on first jumpsuit? Sidewinder or Multispeed?

http://www.deepseed.com/products/freefly-gear/multispeed-suit/isd

or

http://www.deepseed.com/products/relative-work-gear/new-womens-sidewinder/isd

One is a RW jumpsuit which is what I'll be doing for the lifetime of this suit pretty much but the freefly one is a multispeed which I think could come in real handy. Advice?
"My time is limited, what I can do with that time is not" - Jeb Corliss

I think that for a beginner, a "proper" RW suit is the best choice. Or a "proper" freefly suit, if that's what you want to do.
Either way, the need to "tune" your speed with the multispeed, although handy, is more a feature for people that need it, mainly instructors and so on, who need to quickly adjust their configuration between loads based on the students, and maybe don't want to have 3 jumpsuits laying around.

For the regular fun jumper, especially a beginner, I think this capability would do more harm than good.
The fact that the multispeed doesn't have grippers makes me think that is really aimed at instructors specifically.

Learning to adjust your neutral freefall speed based on the type of jump is a great skill to develop at the beginning stage anyway!
I'm standing on the edge
With a vision in my head
My body screams release me
My dreams they must be fed... You're in flight.