weaverd

New Helmet Bonehead AERO

Bonehead has come out with a new full face called the AERO. Here are a few pictures and there are more on their FB page. I will post a review once I get a chance to jump the helmet!

[inline unnamed3.jpg]

[inline unnamed.jpg]

[inline unnamed5.jpg]

Looks like the bastard stepchild of the G2 and the Phantom X. :D

Seriously, though, I'm intrigued to take a look at one of these - looks like a nice new addition to the full face market, and I think it's great that a cutaway is being included in the base design.

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

achikin

Are you planning to sell those cutaway chinstraps as a separate product? Would be a nice addition to my current helmets.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's been floating around for motorcycle helmets for a while. Hard to pin down a supplier for them that isn't some bulk thing from China, I got a couple off of ebay (just an example, this is not the seller I used) to play around with.

Thank you for the reply, BH.

I hope you would consider a "summer" version with solid ventilation for hot months/climates (something the C6 Air tried to do, but failed to get to production).

Are you planning a sony action cam mount?

Thanks and blue skies,
Chris

Kind regards,
Chris
The Power of the Dark Side

excaza

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's been floating around for motorcycle helmets for a while. Hard to pin down a supplier for them that isn't some bulk thing from China, I got a couple off of ebay (just an example, this is not the seller I used) to play around with.

I've ordered similar ones from aliexpress.com for my G3. Even on product page photos they does not look very well crafted.

This looks really interesting. Sounds like it tries to shore the places the G3 has some work to do.

Love the ideas of the following:

- Manufacturer included cutaway system on a full face designed for the small form factor action cams.

- That others can see you're entire face (I often "talk" to others, I know they can lip read "arch!")

- Field of vision, although my G3 is awesome there

- Built-in camera mount, although might be a challenge for tunnel use

I want one but have to try it on. Good work!!
Chance favors the prepared mind.

ChuckMartin

https://www.facebook.com/AdrenalineGear/photos/a.213993905477947.1073741829.213981648812506/252050455005625/?type=1&theater
Found out its going to look a little different. Guess the plan is not to show the carbon fiber in the middle.

Thanks.

Updated Link:
https://www.facebook.com/AdrenalineGear/photos/pb.213981648812506.-2207520000.1408769471./252055701671767/?type=1&theater

Or go here and click the picture of the white Aero:
https://www.facebook.com/AdrenalineGear
Chance favors the prepared mind.

ChuckMartin

https://www.facebook.com/AdrenalineGear/photos/a.213993905477947.1073741829.213981648812506/252050455005625/?type=1&theater

Found out its going to look a little different. Guess the plan is not to show the carbon fiber in the middle.

I kinda like the carbon showing in the back.
Hopefully it will come in a bare bones option of all carbon, then you can paint it how you want.