mountainman

Outlaw Skydiving Team...

I dont know if your talking about a specific team or not but I have heard from people I jump with of a group of jumpers in the mosquite,nev area that are outlaw type jumpers. But from what I heard these guys are I quess A-holes... jumpers that f$ck with you and dont think to much of saftey. Example..tracking along side you and throwing their PC in your face when they deploy. Again dont know quite what your looking for but this is what I'm told.
jason

Yep, the Outlaw Skydivers from Las Vegas. One of the gys at the DZ has the patch sewn onto his reserve flap. It was an actual group, but it's my impression that they were a shady bunch. I've only heard stories from the old timers so there is no idea how much the storys have grown over the years.
A rainy day at the DZ is better then a Sunny day at work

On 10/16/2001 at 5:34 AM, lazerq3 said:

I dont know if your talking about a specific team or not but I have heard from people I jump with of a group of jumpers in the mosquite,nev area that are outlaw type jumpers. But from what I heard these guys are I quess A-holes... jumpers that f$ck with you and dont think to much of saftey. Example..tracking along side you and throwing their PC in your face when they deploy. Again dont know quite what your looking for but this is what I'm told.
jason

Fuckwit !!