chriseidan

javelin container

chriseidan

hey guys had a cut away where i lost the handle rip cord and reserve pilot chute, my question is is the reserve pilot chute and/or ripcord/handle standard size from sunpath or different from rig to rig?

Reserve PC and freebag is standard size for that rig size (unless it was custom sized somehow).

Do you mean the cutaway handle or the reserve handle on question 2? Or both?
Either way I suggest you talk to your rigger and/or Sunpath. Guessing/buying used or something like that can be costly both in money and safety.

Hellis

***hey guys had a cut away where i lost the handle rip cord and reserve pilot chute, my question is is the reserve pilot chute and/or ripcord/handle standard size from sunpath or different from rig to rig?

Reserve PC and freebag is standard size for that rig size (unless it was custom sized somehow).

Do you mean the cutaway handle or the reserve handle on question 2? Or both?
Either way I suggest you talk to your rigger and/or Sunpath. Guessing/buying used or something like that can be costly both in money and safety.

Reserve PC is standard across the whole Javelin product line.

Reserve Freebag is specific to a container size and varies between -K and non-K series and if you have a Skyhook.

Reserve ripcord is specific to the yoke size.

Yes!
When you ask your local rigger, be sure to have the Javelin's TSO label open and ready.

Hint: the TSO label is in the reserve top flap.
The TSO label includes:
date of manufacture
Container size (e.g. TJNRFS, etc.)
Main Lift Web length (e.g. 17)