Arvoitus

Baglocks, line wear and rubbers

I've always wondered a little how is it possible to have a baglock. Well now I no longer have to. (The main PC entangling with the reserve risers was a bit annoying).

Do you think that the primary reason for that baglock was the use of normal rubbers? Or do you think that the wear on the lineset might have contributed on it? The lines have at least 1100 jumps on them. Also anyone have any guesses as to why the first stow is completely removed and the two other next to it are not? You can see the d-bag after I land around 2:15.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Arvoitus

(The main PC entangling with the reserve risers was a bit annoying).

Still better than entangled in your reserver PC!! Good job on saving your life! B|
I'm standing on the edge
With a vision in my head
My body screams release me
My dreams they must be fed... You're in flight.

Arvoitus

It could be that the kill-line has shrunk again. It was replaced about 2 years ago and it has about 300 jumps since. I'll have to check that to make sure.

Either shrunked, or not fully cocked. Let us know what you find out.
Remster

Arvoitus

It could be that the kill-line has shrunk again. It was replaced about 2 years ago and it has about 300 jumps since. I'll have to check that to make sure.

...................................................................................

After 300 jumps, I suspect any line-set might be due for replacement.
I am waiting for Performance Designs to mail me a line-set for a customer's Sabre 2-135.
Last week I advised another customer to order a line-set for the Sabre 1 that he just got.

Do you think that the primary reason for that baglock was the use of normal rubbers? Or do you think that the wear on the lineset might have contributed on it? The lines have at least 1100 jumps on them. Also anyone have any guesses as to why the first stow is completely removed and the two other next to it are not?

I don't believe the rubber bands or the line set have anything to do with it. I see a partial line dump. I think some of the inside stows dumped causing the lines to tangle and allowing the bag to partially open. The release of the inside lines took the pressure off of the remaining stows holding the bag closed.

Remster

***It could be that the kill-line has shrunk again. It was replaced about 2 years ago and it has about 300 jumps since. I'll have to check that to make sure.

Either shrunked, or not fully cocked. Let us know what you find out.

Checked the kill-line and it was fine, it hadn't shrunk enough to make a difference. I think that, like John S. said, there was some amount of line dump which messed thinks up and caused the bag lock.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.