daytripper419

JOIN jumpsuits

One of my buddies has a couple of them. They are reasonably priced and look good. Not sure about the build. However, I'm in the process of buying one from them. Just finalizing measurements. I'd say I'll keep you posted, but that's 4-6 weeks away. :P

Klaasic

Just following up on this. I've been flying my JOIN suit for awhile now. I think they are great suits. The price is reasonable and the suit is built well. The zippers are awesome. They don't have as much design as say a Vertical or Liquid Sky. But, I dig it.
Klaasic

Disclaimer: I'm sponsored by JOIN suits

I jump and love JOIN suits. I think they have have the highest build quality of any suits out there. They're very functional and hold up which are the two main things I want in a suit. I switched from one of the big name jumpsuits to JOIN specifically for these two qualities. My current suit has about 100 hours of tunnel and 200 jumps on it and still looks brand new.

The gore tex is great as a material to provide a lot of power without adding a lot of drag. It's a nice way for a heavier person to slow down their fall rate without getting a baggy jumpsuit.
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

On a quest for a slow falling suit, I demo'd one at Carolinafest. First thought was the suit was nowhere near baggy enough to slow my fall rate down that much. Once in the air, the range of speed the suit gave me was incredible. However, talking to the representative on the ground, I had a hard time shelling out $500 for a super simple, no options suit from someone I've never heard of. I still haven't bought one and I'm not sure if I will, but I was super impressed with the one I jumped.
BASE 1962