ipappnasei

What do you think about theese goggles

Hey guys i need a new pair of goggles for my harley and thought may aswell use them for skydiving once i got my license.

http://www.adidas.com/Eyewear/content/de/products/10189/terrex-pro

http://i.gyazo.com/08b44f951f95e0796bf5e94c75cc8583.png

is there a reason not to get them?
ive read through a few threads from here which suggest liquid eyewear but that isnt anywhere here in my country and id like to try the glasses on before i get them because i need prescription.

also what are the requierements for filters?

thx vm

Change the filter when you change the oil. Same on Harleys as on good bikes.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

ipappnasei

Hey guys i need a new pair of goggles for my harley and thought may aswell use them for skydiving once i got my license.

http://www.adidas.com/Eyewear/content/de/products/10189/terrex-pro

http://i.gyazo.com/08b44f951f95e0796bf5e94c75cc8583.png

is there a reason not to get them?
ive read through a few threads from here which suggest liquid eyewear but that isnt anywhere here in my country and id like to try the glasses on before i get them because i need prescription.

thx vm

clickified ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

ipappnasei

how about we stop making fun of foreigners and actually help out :C

Only way to really tell is to try them on and see how they fit, if there is a decent seal around your face.

Everybody has a little different noggin geometry so what may work for me may not be so good for you. ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

OK, in my opinion they would probably work well. Freefall and riding at high speed present similar needs in goggles. By filters I'm assuming you are asking about how dark they should be. If you are a student, your instructor would like to see your eyes. Other than that it would be your preference. I wear prescription glasses and if I still had a bike I would probably like these for riding. For jumping I just use ordinary glasses with a strap to make sure they stay in place, but few people would tolerate that much wind in their eyes.

I still say Harleys are overrated and overpriced as well.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

Only way to really tell is to try them on and see how they fit, if there is a decent seal around your face.

Everybody has a little different noggin geometry so what may work for me may not be so good for you. ;)

thx

my concerns are like they are just normal sunglasses. its just weird that normal sunglasses are allright to go skydiving with, thats why i ask. i preordered them to try them on next week and ill see how they fit. tried some other adidas glasses but they dont have that stuffing you can insert against wind.

"By filters I'm assuming you are asking about how dark they should be. If you are a student, your instructor would like to see your eyes.

I still say Harleys are overrated and overpriced as well.

yea thats what i meant with filters. im not sure if they come with transparent glasses because you cant really choose that on the website but i guess you can somehow make custom ones. maybe the normal orange ones are already enough since they arent really dark.

Whats good about harley is the value retention over years. Also its about living the dream :P same goes for GoPro. They arent really the best and they are overpriced but it just feels right.

SORZ goggles for both

One clear
One Amber
One dark & polarized.

They're cheaper at the local motorcycle (Not Harley) shop. $14.95 pair. Some don't like the foam around the lens, but I'm both hard on goggles and have a propensity for laying them down or letting them walk off (they do this on their own), so I pretty much am replacing one of them a month. So, cheap and effective works for me.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.