hottamaly

(another) HOW MANY???

Most in the air: 8 out and built to 5. I wasn’t one of the five. However, the coolest sight was a 6 way. I was fun jumping and went out first. The 6-way went last. Pulled a little high to watch the group split and open. They slit just above me about 200yds away and they were all starting to open as they went by. It was sun set and they were back lit so they were all black shapes. It was to cool.
Most Pairs: Metallica concert...oh, they were everywhere!
Most Beers: 1 case...lost count, then conscience.
Dan

What is the largest number of people you've seen during a skydive? It didn't have to be successful just the most people you've seen in the air at one time.

In freefall, 45.....it built to 45 about 1000ft before break altitude..
Under canopy, 18(kite)..
Mike

I saw a 40 way from the ground one time. 40 f'n canopies cruisin through the air at sunset, sooo beautiful. The biggest way I was ever on was a 30 way otter formation load. Roger Nelson organized it. I did tag my slot as I blew by it. Flaring isn't only for canopies...............
Sebazz......
Boy am I thirsty for some air and some brew.........

Did a 2-point 40-way last Saturday at Deland. Was a floater on the trail plane (Otter) and floated/dove after the chunked 8-way base. Final point was concentric circles with the outer one breaking at 5000' and the inner one at 4500. Hard to believe how far some people can track in 500'.
Is it hot in here, or am I crazy? - Charles Manson
flyhi
B|

"I feel ill thinking about it; beer, beer,beer, most of a bottle of Jack D, beer , beeer ,berrr, berrre head, tiolet, spewing, uhhhhhh."
Hey Chickenhawk....a word of advice: Liquor before beer, your in the clear- beer before liquor gets you sicker.
However, all of that goes right out the window once you reach a certain point in quantities of either, lol. ;)

120, I believe, from 2 years ago at the Perris 120 ways. We only made 3 jumps due to weather. The coolest sight was not seeing 120 other people in freefall, but seeing six other airplanes flying in formation off to our right (we were far left trail.) After they'd scrub a jump run, I'd hop in the copilot seat and watch the other six planes hover in formation next to us. It was really cool.
-bill von

I mean, Henry, a guy @ SDHouston took my SCR attempt and turned it into a 10-way, then we turned 3 points. I had like 40 jumps at that point. If he can do that with me, then he can do just about anything. :D
Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.-General George Patton-