billvon

Skydivers and "normality"

Attempting to re-hijack the thread and claim it in the name of the ORIGINAL ISSUE!!

Normal: Conforming with, adhering to, or constituting a norm, standard, pattern, level, or type; typical.

I'm at a university renowned far and wide as a bastion of the conservative upper crust. Seeing the incredible diversity of people, ideas, attitudes, and lifestyles both in people who fit the stereotype and among people who defy it, I've decided that "normal" designates a setting on your washing machine, and nothing more.
PTiger

Attempting to re-hijack the thread and claim it in the name of the ORIGINAL ISSUE!!

People are dropzones are more open because all that matters about you when you're there is that you love to jump. Only been to 3 dropzones but at each one there were people there that accepted me because I truly love to jump.
It didn't matter to them that I had the personality of a rock, they loved to jump, I loved to jump, that's all that mattered.

"I always wondered about how different a tandem must be for a true submissive - get strapped to some guy who then tosses you out of an airplane."
I saw the funniest thing yesterday.. Manifest called out a TM's name saying he had a "passenger" he comes running across the building jumping and skipping while yelling "Yippie who is it? who is it?, who do i get to through outta the plane?"
Only moments before I was standing next to the "passenger" as he made one final attempt to convince his wife that she should jump also.
The look on her face was classic, she looked straight at him and said "your fuckin nuts" and walked out the door. He gave chase, I'm still not sure if they ever came back.
kwak

clean version
i like the skyvan ity may look weird but its great for exits, just dont like sitten next to the door i.e huge fuken hole while flying over the ocean at 1000 ft and going up like this / :)rude,sick perverted version
yes i am a box with wings whats your point. my pilot is real sensitive when you touch him when he isnt ready he screams like a girl i guess you could say im a [bleep!] lol
(o):P(o)

This from the person who listed their bondage equipment in another thread . . .

WHAT!!!! until now it was funny, but this is way out!!!! When the heck did I do this? I'm sure it has never happened (either that or I goit really drunk, logged on and cant remember a single thing! lol)
Remi
Muff 914

I think that skydivers in general are not perverted, but more extroverted than most people. It seems to me that we all have been blessed with an adventurous spirit, and have a great appreciation for things that stimulate our senses. We love the fear of the unknown, and crave excitement every day of our lives. We are definately a unique personality, and have an appeciation for life and all that surrounds us, more so than most people will ever know. We will always be different, and sometimes even misunderstood, but I'm more than happy to live with that.-Matt.

I'm at a university renowned far and wide as a bastion of the conservative upper crust.

Calling any university conservative is almost as big a paradox as the phrase, "bagpipe music". I realize you're talking about Princeton, but still, come on...
Is it hot in here, or am I crazy? - Charles Manson
flyhi
B|

"So when are you changing your username to RemiAndBill"
Probably about the time you change yours to "SkreamerAndDolly"

He would pick Dolly the cloned sheep. That way, when he wears her out, he can use some of her cloned "siblings", guaranteeing a never-ending supply. Skreamer is sick, but smart. :D
Justin

Wanna meet the women in Clay's family???

No. I'm too lazy to diagram the whacky interconnections on his family tree. Their being incarcerated does mean they can't escape you, but the rules for "conjugal visits" in hillybilly prisons would probably confuse me too much:
Visits from inmates' mothers: Monday
Visits from inmates' sisters: Tuesday
Visits from inmates' cousins: Wednesday
Visits from inmates' ex-wives: Thursday
Visits from inmates' aunts: Friday
Visits from inmates' coon dogs: Saturday
So Clay get visits from the same person 6 days a week? I don't know when he fits Bubba into his "schedule". :o
Justin