Keith

Found this on ebay

Jessica, vegetarian women absolutely taste better.......

Thank God you told me this! I was so curious, I was about to go conduct my OWN research!!
Here's why I don't think humans weren't meant to eat meat: cause our eyeballs are on the front of our head, and not the sides. Classic distinction of predator/prey.
That said, I choose not to eat mammals or birds or reptiles, just cause I'm ornery.
Pet me! I'm harmless and cute!

I was so curious, I was about to go conduct my OWN research!!

well, in that case, I am not so sure they taste better....maybe you should try :)Just make sure you get pics and video, I will let you know how to get it too me :D
SkyDekker
"We cannot do great things, only small things with great love" Mother Theresa

Here's why I don't think humans weren't meant to eat meat: cause our eyeballs are on the front of our head, and not the sides. Classic distinction of predator/prey.

Maybe, but not necessarily. We are primates & our ancestors were arboreal, so they needed to have good depth perception, hence the eyes facing forward.
Here's another interesting lil factoid: A lot of other mammals are colorblind, i.e., most carnivores & most herd animals. This can work for prey b/c when they're being stalked, they can just freeze & the predator has trouble seeing them until they move. Rabbits do this. But it doesn't work when the predator can see colors.
Primates can see color because they eat fruit & its an evolutionary advantage to be able to easily tell when the fruit is ripe. Chimps won't eat green bananas. (Fruit-eating birds, like parrots, also have color vision.)
What does this have to do with chocolate poop on eBay? UHHHH, no f&*king idea! :D
...except that if a chimp or a gorilla really hates you, he will throw his poop at you!
Speed Racer
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!"

"...except that if a chimp or a gorilla really hates you, he will throw his poop at you!"
"There's mines over there...and mines there...and watch out...those G*d Damn monkeys will bite ya!" -Dennis Hopper
One piece of advice. If you are ever anywhere near monkeys. Do not piss them off...they will hurl anything within reach at you. Including poop! They are damn accurate too!
"It's the cans..they're defective. Stay away from the cans"-Steve Martin
Clay

One piece of advice. If you are ever anywhere near monkeys. Do not piss them off...they will hurl anything within reach at you. Including poop! They are damn accurate too!

Been having one of those family feuds, Clay?? :D
Speed Racer
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!"

"Been having one of those family feuds, Clay??"
No...just young and stupid. Thought I would hurl something at a monkey cause he was being annoying and trying to steal stuff. I found that they are much more accurate than I am when throwing things. The monkey found out that some humans carry guns...and will use them when the subject of shit hurling!! :)"It's the cans..they're defective. Stay away from the cans"-Steve Martin
Clay