Remster

Narrow (in dimmension, not brand) rigs

I find the v306 micron and i12 infinity to be about the same but narrower than an icon (though an icon i3 is for 135 canopies and the i2 for 110 canopies with the i12 and 306 for 120s so probably not a fair comparison)...I also see the new nexgen icons had a tall/narrow option

ctrph8

***Hey multi-rig gurus out there.

What brand are more narrow than average, in a 110-120 sqft main/reserve size?

Wings has one called the EXT. Same rig, just taller and skinnier than the original.

The EXT is long, and thin, not narrower. I know, I have one ;-) And they're for larger to mid size canopies, not smaller ones.
Remster

Remster

***just ask the manufacturer the rig YOU want.

Come on phish.... You know very well rigs do not come in any size, container wise.ask hard enough, insist that THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT... Even Derek Thomas did it....
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Ah! That makes sense.

I have no hands on experience with this but I've seen some pretty skinny looking vectors out there. Their sizing chart has all of the dimensions.

http://www.unitedparachutetechnologies.com/PDF/CHART_00037___Rig_Sizing_Chart.pdf

Remster

******Hey multi-rig gurus out there.

What brand are more narrow than average, in a 110-120 sqft main/reserve size?

Wings has one called the EXT. Same rig, just taller and skinnier than the original.

The EXT is long, and thin, not narrower. I know, I have one ;-) And they're for larger to mid size canopies, not smaller ones.

I'm only 5 feet tall and I like the slightly longer racers because most other small rigs end right where I arch which is uncomfortable. Since the racer flexes between the main and the reserve it bends where I bend and the bottom ends up at my hip.

It's funny though - I have had several riggers in training learn and practice on some of my ( way too many! ) racers. They go in not prejudiced because they don't know anything- and every last one of them finds them easier than regular rigs. They are so much simpler than regular rigs that it truly boggles my mind why people find them harder.