Emma

sucks to be us

I'm in England, it's Friday, wanna go skydiving tomorrow and IT'S BLOWING A GALE AND PISSING DOWN!!!!
WHY?? WHY???? It's not fair. :(
Sucks arse. Haven't jumped for 3 weeks. I don't think I can remember what it feels like to be in freefall.

This morning the weatherman here in Florida said there was a cold front coming through tonight. The temperatures should plunge to the low to mid-60's by Saturday afternoon, but it is slated to be clear. Must remember to take the sunglasses to the DZ. Hate all that squinting.
Is it hot in here, or am I crazy? - Charles Manson
flyhi
B|

wear a seatshirt and gloves

So, what IS a SEATshirt? Is it an extra thick shirt you wear over your arse skydiving to hide the fact that you've crapped it in girly FEAR?
BWAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
(Huh. Thought that would make me feel better. But it didn't. Mean, evil, evil, bastardly weather.)

Hmmm, somebody been whistling down the wind?
Emma is not called the Pie Queen because she pies people, she is called the Pie Queen because she EATS all the pies.... We even made up a special song for her at Hinton :
Who ate all the pies?
Who ate all the pies?
Emma - fat bastard
Emma - fat bastard
Who's got the biggest thighs?
Who's got the biggest thighs?
Emma - fat bastard
Emma - fat bastard
etc. etc.
We used to sing it to her and the rest of her flabby 4-way in the plane, but then we made her cry, so the CCI made us stop. But still, you should see that chick swooping her Manta - the shadow makes all the groundhogs think its a total eclipse!!!
:)"The penis mightier than the sword"