Remk0

x-post

How many of us x-post to and/or brouwse www.cyberskydive.com? I was just recently pointed here and to cyberskydive as an alternative to the rec.skydiving with it's unbareble static and noise. I find both of these sites extremely more valuable than the rec.skydiving but can't see any point in having two.
Is there any communication between the two? Maybe work together?
It must be quite an effort to manage and maintain.
Just thinking out load here...
Remko
--
Skydive long and properous!

Ive been posting with Cyber for years, long before I found Dropzone.com. He's always done some fantastic web design and looks like he did a nice job on his too.
You know the old saying, If it aint broke, make it better? Just another place to go and chat and get info and meet people that's all. I think the skydiving community is smart enought to handle multiple forums. Cyber....nice work.
Fly Your Slot !

I have posted a couple over there, but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of activity when I go, so I always end up cruising back over here. Crap.
I really like the set-up and look of Cyberskydive.com though.
Oh yeah.....I think it's, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Maybe that is true here. I wish there were more people over there.
One more thing.....if you have a skydiving related website, SIGN UP for the banner x-change at Cyberskydive.com. I have only seen his site banner and Airann.com.
JumpinDuo.com...come and sign the guestbook.