StevieBoy

Langer Boggie

Hate to be on Emma's (quite considerable) side on anything, but....
Hinton is also the ONLY dropzone in the UK that subsidizes coaching for beginners. You only pay for half the coach's slot, the DZ pays the rest. This includes briefs, de-briefs and video. WARP coaching is subsidized up to and including your FS1 4-way qualification dive. And, freefly coaching is subsidized at the same rates. Any other DZs in the UK where you pay a grand total of £24 for a 2-way coaching dive? Anyone? Anyone?
Thought not....
BTW I made 50 or so jumps at Langar and it is a really nice place - I'm sure you'll like it there.
Will
"Don't die until you're dead"

hmmm, then I suppose you don't want to hear about the new packing 'pavilion' that is planned for later this year, Remi?
Gee, its going to be so rough packing in that air-conditioned, carpeted, DRY pavilion.... On the landing area side it is going to have a little stand for the groundhogs to spectate from. You do know about the new dedicated team training room, don't you? Available to ANYBODY who wants to debrief (flat or free). Hinton's facilities are great and getting better all the time! (God bless the tandems!)
Will
"Don't die until you're dead"

Langar boogie was awsome last year - 10 way freefly going on, tracking every sunset load. With the isntructors there (who regularly organise at other EU DZ boogies) you are sure to have a great time.
Should be tubes, streamers and lots of video there this time. Oh and more beer than ever from Chuckles (www.chucklesbar.co.uk).
Everyone is welcome at this cool DZ. And any Hinton ppl who want some cheap jump tickets, I still have a few left over from the Multiplane event in August 01.
Rob

I jumped at Langar for a couple of years getting thro RAPS. Does Chris Winder still jump there - I did see pics of him SkySurfing.
And what happened to mad Matt who used to work in the kitchen a couple of years ago. He did freefly stuff and I think he might have gone of travelling.