SkydiveMonkey

This is annoying ...

This is getting so annoying now. My email address is on the University Club that I'm on the commitee of (University of Plymouth Skydiving Club ie UPSC). I've had several people from NEW DELHI visit this site thinking it's an academic site and asking when these UPSC exams are. Does this not look like a skydiving site to you? SkydiveUPSC
It's annoying as my email address is [email protected] as well !!! Don't these people get it?
my mind is like a canopy - 9 cells and I'm happy :D

ROL=rear of legstrap
History lesson for today (someone who's been around longer than me feel free to correct any inaccuracies...) - In the progression from ripcords to BOC throw out's, ROL was the second place that throw out p/c's were mounted - first ones were mounted on the belly band (Wonderhogs, circa the good ol', bad 'ol days). Pull outs came into use about the same time as throw out p/c's were moved to the legstrap. BOC (bottom of container) started to be see in the early 90's where I was jumping (may have been available prior to that).
pull and flare,
lisa
--
What would Scooby Doo?

i umped a rig with a belly band once.... it was wierd.... forgot about it when i was taking off the rig and wondered why the rig wouldn't come off...stupid me...forrogt to undo the belly band....now having a throw out there would be wierd... just seems to unatural a plave to have one.....

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie