cloud9

Remember This?

but we ar gonna whip your American asses in hockey at the Olympics - both mens and womens!!!

I call BULLSHIT!
(And you KNOW I know what I'm talking about, coming from a big hockey town like Dallas!)
Walk a mile in your enemy's shoes. Then you're a mile away and have his shoes.

Canada is your greatest ally

American TV Anchor: But, Mr. Minister, it isn't like this film is the first troublesome thing to come out of Canada. Let us not forget Bryan Adams.
Canadian Film Minister: Now, now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on several occasions!:D
Speed Racer
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!"

Thats something I dont like the idea of- always having to watch over my shoulder....knowing that theres someone still out there that at one time was attimately (sp) devoted to killing me...

Jeepers,... I was thinking the very same thing this very day....
think I can get a good security system for 16k?..., or should I just get a 4th dog? Maybe a Pit Bull-Mastiff mix this time. Huh...
http://www.AirAnn.com
Ugly Girl #6

Get a shotgun, cheaper in the long run (hell short run too). Anyways, the best home defense is the sound of a shotgun cycling, it is known to ALL. You'll be able to track the perp via the trail of urine he/she left while running out of the house. :D
The beatings will continue until morale improves.

I lived on five acres for a while and my roommates had a couple of dogs. One was a rather large, unfriendly to strangers and pretty scary looking uncut male wolf hybrid. Sitting in the house one day when someone knocked on the door. Somewhat confused since we weren't expecting anyone and we figured that nobody would be crazy enough to get out of their car with Mojo prowling around, I answered the door to find an entire family, including a couple of young children, offering me the most current copies of the Watchtower. Guess they were pretty confident about God's protection.
I like having a couple of deep voiced dogs around because they do keep the majority of the baddies from messing with me and mine, but I also like having a couple of firearms available should the need ever arise... and I do know how to use them.
pull and flare,
lisa
--
What would Scooby Doo?

couple of firearms available should the need ever arise... and I do know how to use them

You know, if you like football, you're going to turn out to be the perfect women:
1. hottie
2. skydiver
3. likes beer
4. skydiver who likes beer
5. definately a hottie
6. has land with dogs
7. has guns
8. likes guns
9. knows how to use guns
and if number 10 is true, then BY GOD she's perfect ;)
10. Loves college football, especially that Fight'n Texas Aggie 12th Man! WHOOP! :D
The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Maybe a Pit Bull-Mastiff mix this time.

it is things like this that people think Mastiffs are mean....
they are Very gentle....well except when some moron decided to enter my house....then they aren't...but that is a different story...
I say fuck the pit bull....American staffordshire terriers are...well just too much like a terrier and too unpredictable...now....an English Mastiff or a Neo....that is the way to go...
marc
"...a mind stretched with new idea's will never regain its shape"