LawnDart21

Any cool DZ nicknames out there?

somehow? geez, the guys must fall over themselves to do stuff for you!

haha, thanks, but for every free beer I get, it's only after they've teased me relentlessly and made me suffer for it!
Andrea
The brave may not live forever, but the timid may not live at all.

how about "captian cutaway"? (i had 3 cutaways in 6 months) or then there is "flamer" (for my DaKine rags flaming jump suit) Basically, i just try to go by "A.T." (they already had an Andy at the DZ, so they renamed me)
...still waiting for USPA to issue my nickname...ha ha ha

We were calligng his guy Crash for a while when he swopped into someone standing on the ground and broke his ribs. It was the first day jumping after the 9/11 stuff so we were also calling him Ladin also.
Recently had a guy crash into a tree and we were calling him Treetop but he informed us that someone else already had that name for the same reason.
My real name is Sebastien so in highschool people started calling be Seabass, Sebazz, and Spaz. That never took on at the DZ though....:)Seb B|

I dont have a DZ specific name (that I know of)...everyone usually just calls me Marsh. People called me Gray in high school (and a few still do) because of a small spot of gray hair on the back of my head. Everyone asked what kind of traumatic experience I had to get that...I'm not sure if thats what its from, but I just told them it was my 7th grade math teacher (she was probably the worlds biggest bitch at the time, lol). My parents call me Mick- though to this day I have NO idea why. And lastly...some of the guys at one of my old jobs during high school called me Mo....they didnt want to say Marshall- I guess its too long, lol. Anyways, I really could care less which one people call me...:)

Here is a story.
We have a guy at my DZ called Tim and nicknamed Tim-O-T after a popular shampoo brand on account of his long hair.
Anyway a couple of years ago he got hung up on Table Mountain ( see attachment ) doing a BASE jump. He was stuck there for a few hours in full view of the entire city...caused a bit of a stir, newspaper headlines etc. etc.
Needless to say when he got back to the DZ he found that his name had been changed to 'Cliff'
For you guys skydiving at Lodi in California it is the same skinny Tim H you all probably know.B|