3fLiEr

FreeFlyin and Freedom in life (including the NET)

Where the phuq is the freedom of the net - if someone else can delete someone elses post - Re: My post on the thread future.................... If you cant handle it - dont go there or do it...................
just my 2 low pulls worth
bsbd
"In a world where we are slaves to gravity I am pleased to be a freedom fighter"

Damn, what a great thread THAT was- ;) I never read her shit after she first came on and started trolling- good job with th' flame-- besides, I'm sure it'll troll again.... and if ya REALLY want to, you can crank up th' barbeque in no time with jest a bit of fuel..... fun's not over yet.... :D
Brokeneagle.
I'm really very gentle, no matter what my kung-fu teacher says...

Yeah, but at least you don't have to wait hours for your post to appear either... But, yes, lately the 'deleted' and 'locked' features appear to have been used a bit much around here. Doesn't matter though, I just resort to PMs to remind Remi and Emma how intrinsically sad they truly are. B|
"Don't die until you're dead"

Damn, what a great thread THAT was-

There is a certain Darwinian pleasure to be had in ganging up on and brutalising the weak.
I sleep so well at night.....Hee hee hee hee.

my two low pulls worth

only two pulls....jeez pal, seems like it has been a long dry season for you ;)

But, yes, lately the 'deleted' and 'locked' features appear to have been used a bit much around here.

When I made this post there had been 876 posts made in the 24 hours prior . If at an average one of those get deleted or locked, that would be a high estimation. I think it shows remarkable restraint on the side of people posting here and on the moderators in general. It's much lower in the more "serious" forums.
Craig and Dave - thanks for explaining the concept of moderated forums, I thought I was going to have to do it for the umpteenth time again! :)Safe swoops
Sangiro

You ever tried RW with a dialysis machine....

Yeah ..... I almost got my atmosphere kidney licence - but the machine falls very fast and missed the last transplant ops I mean transition ............. I think it took the piss outta me!!!!...... ;op
bsbd
"In a world where we are slaves to gravity I am pleased to be a freedom fighter"

you 2 are real sickos... no wonder you're freaks!

Nah sick is sleeping with your 12 year old sister................. oh........... i do that too.......you gotta point............ ;op
bsbd

Gosh, I'm really sorry I tread on your personal freedoms there... not.
When directed at one person, which they were, the comments you made are a personal attack. From what I've been told by Sangiro, who btw pays for this place out of his own pocket, personal attacks are not okay here.
If you'd like to tell people that you want to shoot them up with heroin, fuck them in the ass and make them your personal bitch ho's I'm sure you can find many places on the net where your comments will be welcomed. They aren't welcome here. Deal with it.
pull and flare,
lisa
--
What would Scooby Doo?