snowcrash75

UPT Vector Charcoal Diamond Fabric?

I think you might be talking about the Tie-Dye colors. On the Vector price list there is no price given (call for prices) but i think it is quite expensive, my guess is 250usd+ but I also might be totally wrong.

Here is the page Mirage has explaining the Tie-Dye a little, most large companies have it as an option and they all pretty much look the same, you can choose the colors, some combinations may work better than others tho.

https://www.miragesys.com/products/mirage-g4/tie-dye/

I know that not everyone uses Google before posting questions. Not trying to be a dick, but I'm here asking because I'm looking for something specific that I've only seen once. I'm aware that UPT has a website which shows standard options.

If you were trying to be helpful, I hope you're not offended. If you were trying to be internet sarcastic by providing the most obvious answer, then not that.

Not tie-dye, thanks though. I've only seen it in a photo, not in person, but it looked like the weave was IN the cordura, almost like rip stop boxes, but the texture was more significant.

So frustrating, as GravityGirl was the one selling it and I asked her what it was, but she didn't know. Now, I can't find the PM/email that we exchanged and the rig in question must have sold as the ad is gone.

Javelin also used a SIMILAR fabric a few years back, but not the same...

http://www.rockywoods.com/Fabrics-Kits/All-Ripstop-Nylon-Fabrics/400-x-300-Denier-Cross-Dyed-Nylon-Polyester-Mini-Diamond-Coated-Ripstop-Fabric

There yah go
"As soon as you're born you start dying. So you might as well, have a good time."
-CAKE

I'm crazy not stupid. There is a difference.

snowcrash75

ED ZACHARY!!!

Thanks very much, this is what I was looking for.

I'm not sure you've seen it yet but I sent you a picture of the fabric from UPT to you via a facebook message..

We do have it available as a fabric for your Vector order.

Hit me back on FB.
Be the canopy pilot you want that other guy to be.