tristansdad

The new Zulu

faulk04

they say it can be compared to the katana/crossfire group.

recovery arc is more along the lines of the stilleto

very light riser pressure

Seems to be a very wide range then, as all the three canopies listed are very very different in the flight characteristics, performance, recovery arch, deployment dynamics ..... And by very different, I mean, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO EACH OTHER. ;)

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.

Just got my Zulu 152 in. Only put a few jumps on it but with a 1.7 loading the openings are soft and on heading so far. Harness inputs are as advertised as well as front riser inputs. Takes only a small amount of flare for landings so plenty of flare in reserve if it needed and light touch on toggles for steering.
Cant compare to other canopies since this is a downsize for me but it flys great and I can tell I will be enjoying it for awhile.
"You don't get many warnings in this sport before you get damaged"

They're advertising it as a 4:1 glide "flattest seen so far in bla bla bla""" light toggles... Above me, "doesn't take much flare, plenty left" Sounds flat trimmed like a stiletto to me, minus the front risers, which I'm skeptical how light they are and stay. The katana I flew had the heaviest toggle pressure and lightest front riser pressure I have yet to encounter. The katana and stiletto are two very different canopies and can't really be compared other than to show two opposite ends of the 9cell elliptical class canopy in my opinion and limited experience. I loved the katana and hated the stiletto. Crossfire2....Meh I only put 6 jumps on it. Then I tried the katana :) and saving for one..... Wanna buy my nitro?
If you let me borrow your 152, I'll tell you what it's closest to. ;)
I was that kid jumping out if his tree house with a bed sheet. My dad wouldn't let me use the ladder to try the roof...