billvon

Jumperpaula - time to take off your shirt

And was skybytch trying it on with keith??? Looked a bit too lovey dovey to me!

It was all about lovey dovey all day long.... but I don't remember hanging on keith anymore than I did any of the rest of the guys... ;)
pull and flare,
lisa

>Is that really Bill von Novak??? Funny, but I had pictured him as this older serious
>academic type with a long grey beard and glasses. . .
I started posting when I was 29 - and even back then, people were amazed that I wasn't 6'2", 50 years old with glasses. I guess I'm like all those DJ's who look nothing like what they "sound" like.
-bill von

if you're getting that error message when you send PM's, they do seem to go through anyways.
Just ignore the error message, trust that it went through. Don't try to send it again.
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

All the women on DZ.com look good some better than others, even the ones that require a bag or two over their heads.:) If you say your going to show some skin do it and stop leaving the rest of us horny. Nothing but a bunch of dick teases.
JumpingKayAus has my respects too for her very nice:)Have you seen my baseball?:S