davjohns

Current Military Discounts?

I found out today that the Aerodyne discount isn't what it was. I was looking to the pull the trigger on reserve and main today. I much prefer companies that give military discounts. Since things have changed, I might as well re-evaluate everything.

Thanks!

David
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Wish I would have known it before I retired. Now I look forward to my retirement benefits being cut, no social security, and no curv discount. But hey I'm still breathing so I have that going for me.
Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth - Mike Tyson

chuckakers

Rigging Innovations offers a 25% discount to all active duty military.

I knew about Wings, but I have a Wings container. I did not know about Rigging Innovations. You are correct. I just looked at their home page. It boldly lists a military discount.

I'm looking for canopies, though. :(

Thanks to Bonehead Composites for the offer. However, I already have two helmets. It is still much appreciated.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Looks like Flight Concepts gives a very nice military discount. They do require a copy of a militay ID. So far, Red has been quite responsive and helpful.

Not much information regarding reviews of their products. I guess I'll have to help correct that.

davjohns

Looks like Flight Concepts gives a very nice military discount. They do require a copy of a militay ID. So far, Red has been quite responsive and helpful.

Not much information regarding reviews of their products. I guess I'll have to help correct that.

Had I known you were interested, we could've worked something out. I won a 50% off any canopy, two years in a row (no, they don't let me add them up) but it could've saved a bit.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I haven't pushed the button yet...

I'll shoot you a PM.