cpoxon

Attention Hinton-in-the-Hedges jumpers

As some on you may know, one of my roles on the Council is as Southern DZ rep. This entails me visiting DZs in Southern Britain to gather feedback and questions from jumpers and staff. Baring adverse weather conditions, I've arranged to visit Hinton on Saturday the 20th of April.
All you online types know you can approach me at anytime via any media or in person, but please let those who aren't addicted to electronic skydiving forums know that I'll be frequenting Hinton a week on Saturday.
If none of you have any questions or feedback I hope someone will take pity and jump with me.
Thanks

I don't think I met Remster, apologies if I did. We were in the wee Scottish enclave with the St Andrews flag flying proudly..I was camped up pretty close to George Pingly Peep Pilkington. You would swoop past the tent on regular occassions. I was chatting with Bananaman Morris quite a lot and I think you introduced yourself over a beer at Dave's.....I was mostly jumping small freefly ways with some other Scottish friends as I was lo time FF at that stage. I did the big tracking dive/zoo with Omar and the Flyboyz tho...:)Okay the speed thing, I would envisage a virtual comp, that way anyone can play, all you would do would be either post a Protrack profile, or a snap of the high speed reading from the PT itself. I wouldn't envisage prizes, just braggin' rights...I figured with your speed experience you could help setting up some outline rules, and safety guidance for newbies.
Cya
D

Hey Craig, mebbe you missed this first time round
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forums/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=forumtalkback&Number=131060&page=4&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&part=
Sorry I can't be arsed learning to make these clickable..
A few of us were playing with PTs at a FF fest here in Houston, it was kinda fun.
Cya
D

Craig
Last week Tim, Baz, Gus and Steve did a 4-way Birdman jump at Hinton. They will probably be doing some more when you are there, I'm sure they would welcome another Birdman in their flock. Also, there is quite a solid group of freeflyers at Hinton. Steve's jumping his new tube, so forget the RW flatbitch stuff and join us (look away from the light Craig, look away from the light!!:D).
Will
PS and the good news is I won't be spotting again!!!
PPS ever!!! :D
"Look before you jump, don't die until you're dead"

Mr Poxon.
I think we may have had the pleasure at the AGM. But then again, I was pissed, and I suspect you would have been too....
So maybe it was someone else. Anyway.
I look forward to welcoming you to the weird bosom of Hinton. I don't have a Birdman suit but I have a nice RW suit with a great pair of booties and new inside leg grips, so I'm sure something cool and EXTREME will transpire.
Adios
:)

Oh yeah, got it now. Never landed over there, so not sure that was me, but remember a beer with a Scot perhaps sheltering from the rain or during the big meal we had. Just checked your profile and it has also twigged that you are the Brit100 video editor extraordinaire!