Thunderbuck777

Raven 1

Certainly. Especially a Raven I, since that's just a parachute, right? It packs like any other ram-air parachute.

Now if you're talking about short-lining a Delta II Para-wing, or refurbishing a set of Capewell releases, then you might have to look harders, but they're still out there.

Thunderbuck777

Are there any riggers in california that can rig older gear from the 80s and 90s.... and that is my question

California isn't very big. But you list hollister so you're not far.

Depending on the rig and the condition of the parachute and container, most likely it can be worked on by people not that far from you. Only 1 of us has grey hair but the non-grey peeps are worthy.

It really does depend on the condition. Did you buy some old POS to save money, that will end up costing more money, or are you an old school skydiver with old gear?

There are a LOT of skydivers around here to help steer you right if you're a new jumper.
-----------
Edit: If you really have only 2 jumps. Don't go buying shit gear just because it's available.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto