Jessica

Mavericks

Don,
No need to apologize for the post whoring... you had a moment of weakness, it happens. It's the fact that you're a Michigan fan that disappoints me - I thought you were smarter than that
:D
You don't scare me! I got chunks of guys like you in my stool!!

Seth......try as hard as I might, I can't be disappointed in you because you're a Buckeye fan......I just feel a tremendous amount of sadness for you.
Sadness because you are A) a skydiver (whom are the coolest people on Earth), and B) a Buckeye (which is the vilest, dirtiest, most digusting life-form on the face of the planet).
The inner conflict must be tearing you apart. Please seek help, immediately.
:)Don
"You don't scare me ! I have chunks of Brutus the Buckeye in my stool ! "

How can you talk basketball when the Stanley Cup Playoffs are roarin' along??? And how's my home town boy Nash doing? I saw him on Letterman the other night in one of those funny shirts the guys wear -- like he was a cowboy sr something! Send him home so we can renew his sense of fashion!!!
"There's nothing new under the sun"

Hey PLFKING.......
Enjoy the Deadwings run while it lasts.....AV's are gonna take out the Sharks and then spank Detroit for the West. Conf. finals and then take another Stanley Cup victory ...(again)! :)
"My eyes are dry and my hands are clean
and I can't believe all the things I've seen"
-- Blind Melon

AV's are gonna take out the Sharks and then spank Detroit for the West. Conf. finals and then take another Stanley Cup victory ...(again)! :)

I don't know what you've been smoking, but it's not nice to keep it all to yourself.:)The AV's (sic) have about as much chance of that happening as of Bill Booth taking a six year old on a naked tandem.:$
An apostrophe does not mean "Look out, here comes an 's'!" -- Dave Barry:P

I don't know what you've been smoking

I was sitting here thinking the same thing......:)Actually, I'm pulling for Colorado tonight, just so Detroit can beat them in the conf. finals. Over the years, the Red Wings - Avalanche has become a very intense and physical rivalry -- if Colorado makes it there, someone's gonna get hurt.
I know how you feel, Frank -- outside of college bowl week, this is my favorite time of the year.
Don

Jess did you really want to see the Mavs get abused by the Lakers?

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! Anything to see them in the third round.
Hey Frank -- if you can tell me when the Stars will be in the playoffs, I'll be sure to tune in. :(
Actually, I really miss hockey, but San Antonio is not much of a hockey town. If you turn it on in a bar everyone turns and stares, mouths slightly agape.

Yeah, flares like a rock loaded @ 1:1

Yup. That's why I was jumping one loaded about .8 Hey it flew and flared sweet compared to the worn out Fury I usually jumped....:)pull & flare,
lisa
---
On the other hand...you have different fingers

I've used a maverick for crw, it was quite cool, but as it was a jumped out ole truck, it did not flare at all well......Or mebbe I was a little large for it ;). On the contrary to your experience Lisa, I used to love my fury for casual CRW, and general jumping, especially for demos.....Hence my affection for my Spectre, even loaded at 1.6, I can safely put it down wherever I feel like.
Or were we talking about soccer and american football teams?.....
Cya
D

Mavericks:
A kick ass bad ass surf spot here in Nor Cal. Often during the winter swells, the waves at Mavericks can get to 60 feet. The psycho's errrr sufers who ride these waves get towed out by a jet ski. It is impressive to just watch these waves let alone see people ride em.
We're talking about surfing riiight?;) Who would waste their time watching basketball. J/K:D
I used to be a huge football/car racing fan until I started skydiving. I only watch football occasionally on mondays nights now and racing well :P...........
Sebazz........