MrHixxx

sad news

In case any of Brad's friends are interested (& didn't get the word)...here is some info on the funeral arrangements.
Brad Fosters Memorial Service will be held at the NAB Little Creek Chapel on Wed the 15th at 2:00 pm. If you are not a member of the armed forces and would like to attend please forward your name to Buckey at [email protected] . Please allow for extra time at the gate, services will begin promptly at 2:00. There will be a chance to talk with family members after the service. directions to Chapel:
-take 64 to 264 East
-exit on Independence BLVD (North) towards Pembroke Mall
-follow Independence until you reach NAB Little Creek
-enter through the gate and continue straight Chapel is on right
As of now, there is also talk of a cookout @ the DZ (skydive Suffolk) this wkend to get together, jump, eat and share stories of Brad.
**I'm a Pschydiver!
Majdi

Brad was a person who cared more for this sport and the people in it than most I have known. He would take his time out for anyone and genuinely cared about his or her safety. I regret I am not in Va Beach for his memorial service. All my thoughts are with those able to attend and pay respect to a great man and a great skydiver.