skreamer

Question for the Swedes

Why are jump tickets so cheap in Sweden? I've just looked up a couple of Swedish DZs and JTs all seem to cost £9 or less for '13 000. This seems really reasonable, is fuel/tax/insurance cheaper there? These prices are even cheaper than the average JT price in the States.
Anybody know why?
Will
"Look before you jump, don't die until you're dead"

I'm from Finland myself, but I do know that fuel is cheap in Sweden; Last year we started importing our fuel from there. Even with the cost of the tank-truck the fuel is ~35% cheaper than the fuel from the local dealer.
In Finland all DZ's are club-based; no hired personnel whatsoever. I think this is the case in Sweden too. If the dropzones in the UK are commercially operated, this would also make a difference. A lot of 'if's there...
But if you're looking for some seriously cheap skydiving, I recommend Estonia. 12€ jump tickets to 4km in a TurboLet410! I visited Estonia last year during the Parasummer-boogie and it was great! See the website of Skydive Estonia:
http://www.skydive.ee