quade

How much does a Digitude weigh?

And you didn't catch it in your hand?

Yeah really. It's not like you were doing anything else important up there.
If you were truly magical you'd have caught it and hand delivered it back to that poor jumper once you landed.
pull & flare,
lisa
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda sez

If you were truly magical you'd have caught it and hand delivered it back to that poor jumper once you landed.

If he was truly magical, he would have swooped down and put it back on the jumpers hand while he was turning points !! :D
There's no tomorrow - you ain't gonna live it for me - The Offspring

i thought HH disabled html in posts....
maybe that's a benefit of being a greenie.... :D
Nice pic though.... got out of the way AND managed to keep everyone in frame... that's talent
You don't scare me! I got chunks of guys like you in my stool!!

Erno --
In all seriousness, since I know how much just a single drop of rain can hurt, I'm sure as hell not going to be trying to catch anything with any part of my body or wings.
Had, in fact, the Digitude actually hit me in the face or other vital part, it could have done some serious damage.
quade
http://futurecam.com

>In all seriousness, since I know how much just a single drop of rain can hurt, I'm
>sure as hell not going to be trying to catch anything with any part of my body or
>wings.
>
>Had, in fact, the Digitude actually hit me in the face or other vital part, it could have
>done some serious damage.
Hmm. In this day and age of smileys, people just don't seem to be able to tell a tongue-in-the-cheek post from a serious one without using them...
Guess I'll have to learn to use this "mark-up" thingie... Where are the instructions?
And... had you tried to catch the digitude in your wing, you might have been rewarded with a great big hole in the suit...
Erno

Now you did it, quade. All the other guys are going to want to be like you and get pictures in their posts too!
-------------------------------------------------------
nah, I dont want to post pic's in the text area, now i just wanna throw things at my next cameraman to see if he/she can get a cool shot like that. I was thinking of dropping an anvil, but im not sure it would fall slower then me.maybe ill bring a ping-pong gun with me next time!:)or a handful of quarters. whoever catches the most wins.:D;) watta ya think. hahah
Life's a bitch, and I'm her Pimp!
JT

http://community.webshots.com/user/jtval100