skybytch

So what's your excuse?

What a buncha pathetic losers we are... sitting in front of our computers on a beautiful Sunday afternoon.
I've got a stuffed up head and don't want to risk blowing out my eardrums by jumping. What's your excuse? ;)
pull & flare,
lisa
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda sez

1) TLML is at work. I don't like to go to the DZ w/o her.:$
2) I woke with a headache behind my right eye -- tears keep streaming down my face and I'm not even sad!:o
3) My hip hurts
4) My back aches
5) I didn't win the lottery last night
All in all, a typical Sunday for me. :)

What do they say, excuses are like ........
My wifes famly just had to come half way accros the country to visit on a perfect weekend, and then they had to use our car to go "see the sites".
Some people.... :-)
I want to be just like Truman Sparks when I get big... ;)

a) Lieing to the boss that work has been progressing has put me into a corner. I need to finish stuff before tomorow.
b) the weather's not great... probably jumpable, but overcast. I don't feel THAT bad...
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

lots of reasons, but basically just getting back on my feet after 1.5 weeks of being away for various reasons. have thigns to get done now, doing a camp next weekend down in lake worth for kids so that's out.
Stacy
http://users.snip.net/~stacy

I worked till 5 AM htis morning after waking up to a flooded apartment yesterday at 8 AM.
I had what felt like a tooth crack a filling under canopy yesterday and I have a cold right now.
My money is running a tad low for a 2 more weeks since I bought my mom and brother their first tandems last weekend, a new 2 piece camera suit this one and need to save to go to Texas again soon.
BTW.... Firefly ROCKS!!! That camera suit is like... OMG.... HUGE range, powerful wings and I can sitfly with RW'ers in it too....
If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

I'm at work..."earning" (hee hee) jump money and parrot food. I swear, sometimes those two things are the only reason I bother going to work. Jump tickets. Zupreem fruit-shaped pellets. That's all I really need.
Oh, and plane tickets in a northerly direction. ;)

I got in a couple jumps this morning (good ones), but had to come back into town early to fire a guy who didn't bother showing up for his last two shifts. And get this, it's 4:15 MDT right now. I left the DZ at 2:00 so that I could catch him for his 4:00 shift today, and it looks like he's blown off coming in today too.
"There's no time wasted when you're wasted all the time" - Big Jim Slade

Well I did get one jump in this morning and between the SUPER hot king air, the turbulance and the altitude I was hypoxic as shit (yes, I did ask for the O2) So after a picture perfect 0 wind landing I decided to call it a day rather then try a hop-n-pop.

Well it's no longer afternoon here. I did leave the dz early though. I was having such a good time at Archway then FallingMarc showed up so i had to leave.;) I really left early cause i had a 2 1/2 hour drive to get home which turned into a 3 hour drive cause i got lost twice. I have NO sense of direction....
"You get on top for a minute, then i'll get on top for a minute!!"

My excuse?? I made only two jumps....my three year old nephew and my nine month old nephew were in town....i see them so rarely!!! The nine month old may be the cutest thing I have ever seen....He is a yellow smiley face personified!
Part of the job of being human is to consistently underestimate our effect on other people- Grealy

I brought a new skydiver in to the world today YEAAAAAAAA!!!!! He tought me how to scuba and I showed him that skydiving is the shit. We get back to my house and I whip out good stuff and show him what flying really is HAHAHAHAHA he's so hooked now.....just call me the pusher
"....and then the canopy opens and you float down to the ground like a multicolored snowflake"
JG
Rat# 27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The nine month old may be the cutest thing I have ever seen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i not make it perfectly clear over the weekend what the cutest thing in the world is?!

Little Jake actually puts him to shame......sorry sweetie!
Part of the job of being human is to consistently underestimate our effect on other people- Grealy