Remster

Skyvan in the UK!

In general, skyvans are noisy and slow , and I love the otter beacuse its quiet and fast, and thus equals more jumps and hearing at the end of the day.
However, Mr Bills, Tube-exits, 10-way speeds, big-ways, freefly, skysurfs and tandems are a bloody breeze with the rear door. Yeah baby! Love it, hope its there when I'm over!

Sorry for my grevious err ommiting Bird-men: Jari darling please forgive me!! If you read this before my e-mail, I'll be around too. I've changed my itinerary again, as soon as I know the dates for certain, I'll let you know.
Yeah, you'll love the skyvan. Ours has about a 20-30 minute turnaround. It just depends how full the load (and fuel tank) is, and how hot it is (it don't like climbing with a full load and with full fuel tanks in 35^C heat!). As for the noise: you guys are going to be so hyped up, you'll swear you couldn't hear a thing!!!!

Didn't I read in the Skydivemag a while back that they were going for a British women's big way attempt at Langar this summer? Something like a 50 way or bigger?
Am I in the money? :)Will
PS 3.5 lifts per hour? What is 0.5 of a lift Craig, '6 500?? ;)
"Look before you jump, don't die until you're dead"

Jasmin: Otters are canadain planes, that doesnt mean there's a single one hauling jumpers back home!
Casa's are Spanish, and again, not one there....
So why should a british plane fly jumpers in britain? lol
The UK's plane of choice (dont ask me why) is the LET 410. There's almost 1 at every DZ (almost) ;)....
Remster
Muff 914

Will: there's also a POPS record attemp.. maybe you wanna register?

You what??? Look Bullwinkle Boy, I am in my twenties, you are in your thirties. Now shouldn't you be off buying Horlicks and incontinence underpants?
:)"Look before you jump, don't die until you're dead"

Otters, well there's quite a few in the USA, even if not in Canada (ours came from ther USA). And I'm just surprised there's not ONE in the UK as we have at least 2 here in my state (that I know of). And I'm totally unaware of what jump planes you use over there, but I intend to find out in 2 weeks time! Oh, we have one let here in Australia. Love it love it love it. Pity its used at a DZ 15 hours from here!