Pippy

HUGE SKYDIVER PARTY

"Don't let my sister (Kelley Frederickson)get too drunk "
That'll be Kelleyadai, I've just been chatting with her about JFTC fund raising...
I'll look out for her, and make sure these cowboys don't get too rowdy.....
Cya
D
GR# 37
Remember how lucky you are to see and touch the sky; the blind may only dream.

1. Is there going to be any media coverage of the event? Some positive coverage, which maybe dispels some of the more prevalent whuffo myths, would be a Good Thing (tm). Maybe even get a newscaster to do a tandem or something.

Ummm...zennie, I don't think you've hung out with enough drunk skydivers. [whisper] We usually get kicked out of bars[/whisper]

In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't let my sister (Kelley Frederickson)get too drunk and injure herself this weekend
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is she hot?

Well this isn't Georgia, so I am no authority on how my sister looks...
-Hixxx

Don't ask my brother if I am hot. His lifetime of reactions from constant physical rejection, might surface here. All you need know is my definition of sex does not included Farm animals..ask him about velcro gloves...
So I would like to make a public apology for incorporating my disfynctional brother into this sport because now he is in your life. But now you know how I feel because he has only been in your life for a couple years and I have been emotionally stricken for 28. (I am taking donations to the mental health recovery of Hixxx's sister)
Thank you for your time! An yes, fellow Texans, I will roll my heffer body over to the bar for some Miller Lite!!!
Hey Hixxx, how do you like me now? And yes, I will fly circles around you in the tunnel!
Oh..I don't forget to get involved in Pub Crawl for the Cause (see thread)
Love,
Hixxx's sister

I know some good medecine for you, it comes in wee green bottles and has the label 'Heinekin' on it ....

Did you have to pick a beer that starts with "Heine"? She might be sensitive to that...
If you really want to help her and get on her good side, tell her she doesn't look like she ate her twin at all. In fact, look at one of her kid pictures and say the same with a straight face and you will be friends for life!!!
-Hixxx
"Woman... Wu -mon... Whoa - man! She stole my heart and my cat"

Hey Hixxman, less of this "Shapeism", you know the rule of the forums, sizeist comments are not welcome here.....;).
As dropzone.com's 'rolling down the hill' champion I say to all you feather asses...Us fat boys gotta have some fun too....:D, and size is no indication of quality...according to Cosmopolitan anyway.....
Cya
D
GR# 37
Remember how lucky you are to see and touch the sky; the blind may only dream.