Jbag

24" or 28" PC...

Here is my dilemma, I am replacing my bridle/PC b/c i have a big wingsuit now and want a 9' bridle and my old PC is near dead.
I jump a sabre 1 150
Do i get a 28" PC so it can grab more with the wingsuit and risk having hard openings without the suit.

Or

get a 24" as recommended for the size of the main.
IHYD

Jbag

Here is my dilemma, I am replacing my bridle/PC b/c i have a big wingsuit now and want a 9' bridle and my old PC is near dead. I jump a sabre 1 150. Do i get a 28" PC so it can grab more with the wingsuit and risk having hard openings without the suit.

Large(r) pilot chutes (in and of themselves) do not cause hard openings. In particular, the difference between 24 and 28 inches is small. I suggest borrowing someone's 28" pilot chute to do a few jumps without a wingsuit to demonstrate this to yourself.

Edited to add: What did you do to determine that your old pilot chute is "nearly dead"?

Jbag

Here is my dilemma, I am replacing my bridle/PC b/c i have a big wingsuit now and want a 9' bridle and my old PC is near dead.
I jump a sabre 1 150
Do i get a 28" PC so it can grab more with the wingsuit and risk having hard openings without the suit.

Or

get a 24" as recommended for the size of the main.

A 24" ZP kill-line PC is big enough for a Sabre 150.

I jump a 24" ZP kill-line PC with TonySuit X-Wing.

What size wingsuit have you been flying?

Don't fly one. Don't intend to. It just ain't my gig if ya know what I mean. I remember when I bought that Jim Cazar 24" PC it's what Dan suggested when I bought that Customized Brand new junky Cobalt, it caused a storm then, and I figured there'd be a wise ass somewhere this time as well and you didn't disappoint.

Best-
Richard