Napalm_C

Aerodyne Customer Support

Following the events of the past week I felt compelled to give two thumbs WAY up to Aerodyne.

I received my new rig (actually my first ever rig) just over a week ago. This was a complete Aerodyne setup: Icon Pro neXgen I4 with a Pilot zpX main and smart reserve.

Unfortunately after just a couple of jumps there was some unacceptable wear on the deployment bag. The point of this post is not to hash out what the issue was but to point out the unbelievable response from Aerodyne.

I mailed them on Monday with pictures of the damage, by Tuesday they had manufactured another D-Bag for me and by the next Monday I had it in my hands half-way round the world along with a few goodies (tshirts, caps, stickers & pull-up cords).

I've heard from a few people that they wouldn't choose Aerodyne because of bad aftersales service but my experience has left me extremely satisfied. It's important to get the good stories out along with the bad.

A big thank you to J and Debbie for getting all this sorted out so quickly. You guys rock!

Always good to hear things like that!

You wouldn't by chance share the pictures of the damage (us riggers get a kick out of things like this and it's nice to look out for)?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Napalm,

I am awaiting the delivery of my NexGen at the end of this month with a Pilot main also. Since there are no real reviews of this rig, what do you think? I chose this rig sight unseen on recommendations only from folks I really trust. How do you like it? Hope they fix my d-bag before I get it.

Ian

Generally speaking, they have a very qualified, nice and friendly support.

Was a bit a pain in the ass because 2 times my mails ended up in the spam folder.

On the negative side, I requested a demo canopy and did not receive an answer within over a month.
I sent an email to rob fischer but did not receive an answer about the demo issue.

I hear Sandy is over there now...She has a long history of being one of the very best in the business. Not sure if that is who you are working with (or what her specific role is there), but I wouldn't be surprised at all.