Michele

I am apprehensive...

Tomorrow, Tuesday, at 9am I have to be at the hospital. At 11am, the +/- 90 minute surgery begins. I was at the Dr's today, last MRI (or whatever it was called) was done, and it's grown a bit. Because there is bone involvement and because of it's location, I found out that I will not be allowed pain meds - something about needing to monitor the pain level. I will be wearing a new skydiving t-shirt, though, so will have some courage from that. If I can jump out of a plane 2 1/2 miles in the air, I can handle the pain. Right???????? Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am "apprehensive" (the nurse's word for it. She didn't like me saying I am "fucking wiggy", I guess...)...almost as scared as I was going up for the 5 way. If you are so inclined, I could use a prayer or warm fuzzie if you should be willing to send it. Or just think loudly "You'll be fine, you silly goose!"... thanks, guys.:S
Ciels and Pinks-
Michele
Life is what you make it; always was, always will be.
~Grandma Moses~

I know that you feel the love girl. You can't anything other than fine. You have done too much come too far and been loved way too much for anything but the best to be the outcome. My thoughts love and prayers are with you. Remember that you are my inspiration for getting back in the plain every time I have a bad jump, a tough landing, or a scarey moment. Love ya
God bless us and God Bless America
Albatross

I had my appendix taken out after it tried to kill me when I was about 19. I remember being pretty scared actually. I went from thinking I had a nasty stomache flu to getting informed that I would be in surgery in 4 hours. I was like "Huh???" I guess that was kinda good though....didn't have a long time to think about it. In about a month I was back to pretty darn normal. Pretty amazing considering I had a 6 in scar on my gut. I'm sure you'll be fine!!! If it gets really painful just go by Lisa's house and get into her stash!!! Works wonders on pain. :)"Here I come to save the BOOBIES!"

If it gets really painful just go by Lisa's house and get into her stash!!! Works wonders on pain.

What stash? I got some 800mb ibuprofens and a few Flexarils... oh, and three Pacifico's in the fridge. But other than that... no stash.
pull & flare,
lisa
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda sez