Muenkel

Less morbid poll.

Please tell me who she is?
Nope, nyah, nyah, nyah.....
I don't think she is a regular packer, if a packer at all, but she has been to spaceland a couple of times recently when I was there. She was there at the weekend....
I hottie, no doubt, a sweet looking slim wee thing about 5'8, 5'10, very fine, brown, shoulder length hair, a smile to die for......We chatted all to briefly couple of times in the passing.......seemed like another bonnie southern belle to me.....sigh...
"I might bend my hat in the process, but I'd still teach that guy a lesson or two" David Lund......

hmmm...well, for me...she's a special girl that's a skydiver at heart. She's still working up the courage to do it. She also has a wicked, sweet & sexy smile! :D :) [kiss] (entering super dooper secret text messeges for her eyes only)!
**I'm a Pschydiver!
Majdi

I'd have to say the guy who's responsible for my first column entry in the last weekend numbers......he know who he is......
:-P Apart from that, the best sex is always when you're in love, so whomever that description fits for me would be awesome.
If we're going for star power, Hugh Jackman is totally yum, and he's an aussie! (And Angelina Jolie isn't bad....)

I'd put a vote in for Jennifer Anniston also.
Since this is fantasy though...I saw an old movie recently with Grace Kelly in it...she was a beautiful woman!
Other mentionables: Kelly Ripa, Heather Locklear, Lindsey on the "The Practice", Halle Berry, Ashley Judd and an honorable mention to Skymama!;)
"JANE, HOW DO YOU STOP THIS CRAZY THING?"
Chris

I have another guy - Sean connery, yet another old hottie.
Slappie- I was in the truck with Kim on the run to pick up the off landing jumpers
NacMac- correction, but thanks for the wonderful profile - 5'4" brown hair past the shoulders (a little), I am a student - my JM is Elio and I will be off student status in July, no packer but wanting to learn to pack for myself