ojf1982

Sunglasses

I am looking for sunglasses to jump in, but all the sunglasses i have tried on make me look bug-eyed. Does anyone know of any sporty-looking sunglasses that are made for people with smaller than average faces that wont make me look like an insect?
The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over - Hunter S. Thompson

Lisa, would you recommend those sunglasses to someone with a smaller face and wont make me look bug-eyed?
The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over - Hunter S. Thompson

From what I've seen, they don't look that great on people with smaller faces, maybe they make more then one size, though. *shrug* Who knows. Have you tried hitting a gas station and looking at their cheapy glasses? Some of my best sunglasses have been some of the $5 ones from gas stations. :)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Thanks, Lisa. I am going to call gatorz tommorrow to ask them where their nearest dealer is to me so I can go check them out.

Wonder if you could wear contacts with 'em..... It'd be so cool not to have to wear goggles all the time....

Had a pair of prescription sunglasses once, but lost 'em despite the little coozie thing..... sucks trying to land without vision....

Peas~
Lindsey
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

I was asking Steve about this very thing this morning, but he thought I was high or something:P j/k.Square 1 Rocks!!!

Thanks for hooking me up guys, I just ordered a pair of the blue and clear lenses. I've always hated how I looked when I had my goggles and my bone head on, the two make me look like an alien with downs syndrum (sp?) >:(
Base # 942
The race is long and in the end, its only with yourself.

Yeah, I don't jump with my Oakleys, although I wear sunglasses for hop-n-pops or CReW. I've found a couple really good $5 gas station specials that are sorta goggle/bug eye type sunglasses that work *great*.

Remember, its not what you pay for something, its how well it does the job. :)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

>i wear the real ones not expendable!

You are braver than I am! I don't take my real ones in the air. I lost a pair on Saturday (jumping tandem student scraped them off on the top of the door). I think I would have died if I lost something that expensive in freefall (or in the plane, as the case may be).

I've seen these before -- at the Torrey Pines glider port. They go for $15.

They go for $120 at the local watersports shop.

I think you might be confusing if not brands, definately models.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.