Slappie

"Beer Light" related injuries

I had to take one of my buddies to the hospital last year after a bunch of drunk skydivers thought it would be a good idea to build a human pyrimid in the packing area.....He was toward the bottom of the stack and twisted his knee when the pyrimid tumbled....

Now, that's a bored skydiver accident
Fly Your Slot !

I do not believe this justifies a "skydiving accident"

I don't know....she was in the company of basically the entire DZ, and she was dancing on the table with another skydiver...I still have the pic from moments before she went "I need another beer" *fwap*
kelli
http://www.jumpergirl.com/susanbday/susanjane.JPG

Im immune to the beer light but a buddy at the dz thought it would be funny to try to put the bonfire out with his body. Done after the halloween party dressed as tu-pac in black face and all. He wasnt that bad but when they brought him into the hall I saw his face all black and thought "oh shit he messed himself up good!" All this 4 days before he was to leave for the keys boogie! He's in the air again now, but very carefully.
Johnny

That sounds like a ligit bored skydivers accident.
Fly Your Slot !

Like when I wanted to be oh so cool and jump barefooted....
Oh hell yes, I got cut real bad, I blamed it on Rabbitt cause he is forever cutting the grass, so I said that a Sharp Blade of Grass did it. Derek busted me in back of Scottys place washing the blood off.

Happened at the Drop Zone!
Fly Your Slot !

"it was socked in and they rigged a base canopy up behind a truck and ground launched it and it's owner.."

Tehehehe.... speaking of, "Hold my beer & watch this shit!" Here's a few vids of a typical 'socked' day in Oklahoma (only a mile from a private prison I might ad )
Oh, and the mystery pilot is my very own Pammi (there was no way in hell I was going to do this..... Until she did it! LOL)
"First 1/2 of flight"
"Last 1/2 of flight"
For all you Base Buffs, That's a Unit 230 we're flyin there.
"Pammi's Hemp/Skydiving Jewelry"