Zennie

Separated From My Wife

:(

Subject says it all.

My wife & I are separated and it's looking pretty bleak that my marriage can be salvaged. On the up (?) side, skydiving isn't the issue.

Instead my wife has told me that she's in love with someone else and doesn't love me anymore. This after 10 years together.

To say I'm taking this hard is probably the understatement of the year.

Sorry to lay out my dirty laundry, but any good vibes y'all could send my way would be greatly appreciated.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

To say I'm taking this hard is probably the understatement of the year.

Thats pretty shitty of her. I know it's rough...been there and done that. Get a good lawyer and don't let her get away with anything. I know thats the last thing you're thinking of right now but it's something that MUST be done. It's not all bad....now you'll have more time and money to hang out at the DZ!! You do live in Texas....you guys seem to have quite the hottie skydiving chic population there. ;) Hang in there bro...this to shall pass.

PS..Beware of the 6 month drunk. Thats what I did and it most likely wasn't too good for my health...;)

Well dude! I'me here for ya anytime! You've known this for awhile. So let me know iffin ya need something. I know it's a tough thing to go through but with friends and good tequila :P we'll pull ya through!!

Thanks for the jump on Saturday! You look awesome flying head-down!!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Our best to you. Take care of yourself and don't do anything foolish.

Like the main said, get a lawyer and protect your ass. I know your heart isn't in that, but you have to look out for your own self.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Ted,

You have all of my contact info, please don't hesitate to call or contact me if you need anything at all. Even if its just me coming down to hang out with you in H-town for a night or something. Remember, if you want to come up north for a weekend of fun jumps at a smaller DZ or just a weekend of fun, let me know. Good luck to you bro and don't forget you've got friends who care deeply for you!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Aw, shit, Zennie. What to say? I am so sorry. Be good to yourself right now - I mean really good - treat yourself right, in all aspects. We're here for you, you know that. And of course all the good vibes I can muster are sailing from CA to you as we speak!

Ciels and Pinks-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Sorry to hear that, Zennie. Hopefully in the future you will be able to see that it's a blessing that now you will be able to find someone who can truly appreciate you as you deserve.

You guys, just because the female initiates the divorce, doesn't mean that she is out for blood! My ex and I are working everything out without lawyers so far, and it's all going smoothly. It IS possible to go through a divorce and be mature at the same time.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Sorry to hear that man. :( My mom did the same thing to my dad btw, but now he is much happier than he was with her (aside from losing his children). He ended up finding someone who really appreciates and loves him, and I know that there is someone else out there like that for you too. This was also after over 10 years of marriage. Btw, statistically women instigate more than 75% of today's divorces.

Thanks to all of you for your kind words and support. You have no idea how much this means to me at this time. I especially want to thank those of you that took the time to send me a private message, though all of your responses are appreciated more than you can imagine.
It's nice to know that people care.
You are all like family to me and I love you all dearly.
Bloos!

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Good vibes to you, nro!
Been there done that too- after 12 years and 3 kids no less- But the man said this will not come to stay but will come to pass! And pass it will! Take care of your health and keep your chin up, and you'll be 1000% better off!
Blues ones on the way!!!!
-Lenny

Easy Does It

Get a good lawyer and don't let her get away with anything. I know thats the last thing you're thinking of right now but it's something that MUST be done.

Sorry, man. Been there and felt that. Hate to agree with Coach Clay, but remember, it's business, it's not personal. C.Y.A.:)
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

[:/] Wow....I am really sorry to hear that. The up side is you happen to be part of the biggest family in the entire world....you know the world wide skydiving family. We are all here for you. Keep smiling.... everything happens for a reason, we will know what that reason is some day. I will be thinking of you.

Love,
Pippy :P
SAFE IS COOL

ah damn man, the only thing i can say is don't forget your friends. You have an entire other family waiting to make you feel better.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin