billo

crocodile hunter marathon!

Has anyone else been watching the croc hunter marathon on Animal Planet tonight? I've been napping and trying to get rid of a summer cold. Steve's sayings on the show fit so great for skydiving stories and drop zone shenanagins...Just throw them into every day conversation to spice things up! :)
Kri-ke! Ain't she a pretty shelia! (scoping a passing hottie)

Luckily, right before I was about to be killed, my natural instincts kicked in and i saved the whole dive! (after saving a jump from disastrous funnel)

Awww, she bit me! That's gonna hurt! (after trying to sneak past Sunshine at the Rantoul tent)

My friend came up behind me and WHAM! What a wrap! Hit me harder than Bindi, me favorite croc, ever did, nearly knocked me out! Good thing i had me trusty hook knife! (crocodile hunter crew)

Beautiful! What a swoop! Good thing i had me camera crew to catch all the action! I been swooping since i was a wee boy, when the only one to cheer me on was my wonderful dog sue-ie! (croc hunter swooping)

Outrageous! What a party! Watch my incredible technique as i take care of this keg! Remember, i'm a professional! (beer tent steve)

Ouch, i guess this is why i usually don't watch tv! B|

43 days, 9 hours, 13 minutes, 55 seconds...counting down the days....

b

Oh yeah, I forgot something...the part I saw briefly said he named his 4yr old daughter Bindi-Sue, after his dog and fav croc.Weird! I've never heard someone name a loved one after a pet,usually its the other way around right?oh well, happy hunting!:D

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

LOL, I hadn't seen it in a while, but I was thinking, for those of you who know Craig Girard...

You know what I'm talking about. Sorry Craig, you know I love ya, but you must admit, the similarities in personality are quite striking.

Crikey!
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Awww, she bit me! That's gonna hurt! (after trying to sneak past Sunshine at the Rantoul tent)

I only bite when provoked!! I have been known to gently nibble....but i only do that for my sweetie. B|

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

what?! the movie is out already and nobody told me about it till now?! CRIKEY!!! :o

Ok I will be checking it out sometime within the next week. Can't wait! :)
and yes i finally got a keyboard with a fully functioning ShIfT key!
b

Just saw the movie too. David Wenham.. Yummy!

I cannot believe that Steve Irwin isn't dead yet from a horrible snake or spider bite or something...I may jump out of planes, but that guy is crazy!
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!