WFFC

727 @ WFFC - Confirmed

Sorry, but I'm skeptical, wasn't it "confirmed" a few times with no show? Although, it would be freak'n cool if it did happen, even though I can't go this year, I know my friends would enjoy it. :)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Is there going to be an all naked load?

A jet is coming and all you can think about is a naked load??

Well, the rumor is if a girl jumps nekkid, her jump is for free! Any truth to that (not that I'm curious for myself....)

Either way..........I CAN'T WAIT TO JUMP THE JET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Clay, the same theory can be applied to, you've seen one set of boobs, you've seen them all.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Clay, the same theory can be applied to, you've seen one set of boobs, you've seen them all.

Good one Andrea!! As for me, no nekkid jumpin, don't care if it is free....just not something i would do.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Sorry, but I'm skeptical, wasn't it "confirmed" a few times with no show?

Yes - Michael's rule for being Webmaster of Freefall.com - #4 No copy of contract in my hands (i.e. the applicable pages to confirm to me that it's real) means no listing as confirmed. Contrary to some's popular belief, the website never said there would be a jet in 2001.
-----
~~~Michael

Good rule!! Anticipation is much easier to deal with than dissappointment. B|

Better - Isn't it the messenger that generally gets shot?
Don't forget about the Connie being there too. This is what the Convention is about - Heavy, Unique Iron
-----
~~~Michael

Don't forget about the Connie being there too

That is a cool old plane. I would much rather jump from it than the jet, If I can sit near the cockpit and look at the myriad of dials, levers, and knobs that make that thing fly.....B|

Isn't it the messenger that generally gets shot?

Well...it's not like you would be chased by a mob with torches and pitchforks....Oh wait....we are talking about skydivers....I'm pretty sure you would....;)

, If I can sit near the cockpit and look at the myriad of dials, levers, and knobs that make that thing fly.....

Old plane, sorta like a women, lots of stuff to do that is generally handled better by new technology...:o:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."