cbain

piercings and tattoos

Two holes in each earlobe but don't put anything in them often enough so one has completely closed up. Had a ring in my right eyebrow back in '97; took it out cuz I got tired of guys talking to my eyebrow instead of my tits. ;) That and back then it was really considered "fringe"; seems to be more mainstream today.

No tats yet; I know what I want and where I want to put it, just have to come up with the extra cash.

2 holes, both ears, usually wear small earrings in both. A tiger tattoo on my back, which I love. And I got my belly button pierced last year, which I kind of regret, because it still hasn't really healed properly.
(now I have a good reason to tell my teenage nieces not to do it!)
I want another tattoo, but won't get anything else pierced!

maura

And I got my belly button pierced last year, which I kind of regret, because it still hasn't really healed properly.

Mine took about a year to completely heal, but i have no regrets. I love it.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

the ear cartilage thing is easy. just numb it with ice and shove a sterilized needle through it. oh...it helps if you ingest a good amount of beer first.

it makes a wicked popping noise that makes all the boys cringe. ha ha ha ha!!!!!

as for the expense of tattoos, just become good friends with your friendly neighborhood tattoo artist. stop by on a slow night with a six-pack and you're set! it doesn't hurt if you're a cute girl....

Rock on! Well I have MY next tat taken care of!

I have both ears pierced (in the lobe) and one tat. The tat is a Native American dreamcatcher on my left hip.If and when I get extra cash I'm going to get a few more that I'm in the process of designing. One is celtic and the other will most likely be skydiving related.

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

I have 3 tatts at the moment with plans to do one arm.

On my right arm i have a Rinestone called " The houds of Ireland" For the creation of unity. On my left is the eye of Ra! On my back I have an eight ball with gothic tails around it.

In the future I thinking of gothicstripes going from my wrist to my neck!
Jumpy Jumpy??

I have some some very big tattoos on my legs and on my right arm. My legs look like I am standing in the ocean to just below my knees and are covered with sea life and other SCUBA related stuff; they are truly bad-ass. Greg Eppy at Paradise Tattoo in Key West did them. My right upper arm is covered with a bio-mechanical shark and bunches of other odd Aaron Cain stuff. Those in the know will recognize that name. I have a club-related band around my left bicep and another small insignia on the inside of my left forearm (club related). I didn't get my first tattoo until I was 30 years old. I don't have any piercings at all and don't want any. Too easy to get yanked out in a brawl.

Chuck

I've been pondering some biomechanical tattoos myself. I think that I want to get something that incorporates a barcode of personal data into it that is readable by a scanner. My old roommate had circuitry on his arm...that is pretty damned cool.

I had my ears pierced through the cartilage (dunno what that's called), but took 'em out because they were slowly tearing from taking my motorcycle helmet on and off.

I have always said that if someone wants to put a hole in me they had better just use a .45.

(Oh. Wait. Someone has already done that.)

Never mind!

Weezil-1
To err is human. (total chaos requires a ferret)
To err is human (Total chaos requires a ferret)

I don't have any piercings at all and don't want any. Too easy to get yanked out in a brawl.

That's funny, I never considered that when I got my belly pierced. I guess I should have. Some of those other soccer moms can get pretty bitchy!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

when I was younger I got into plenty of brawls with my peircings...not a problem.
just gotta remember that youre in the middle of a riot and dont give em a chnace to grab the thing.(same goes for long hair, I used to have long hair in my band days it was never a problem)

but Andrea I dont think you should let anything make you take that naval ring out. that would make this world seem TOO cruel;)
My photos

My Videos