alex-k

Rigger in Melbourne

alex-k

Hi, could anyone recommend a rigger in Melbourne, Australia to supply and install AAD to a rig? I know I can find one at Nagambie or Commando Skydive drop zones, but is there a rigger I can come and see close to Melbourne CBD?

Hey Alex,

When do you need to get it done, and where in Melbs are you? Matty Hylander is traveling until early Sept, he's near Tarneit or thereabouts if memory serves. The two others in the immediate area that I'm aware of area both traveling indefinitely as far as I'm aware.

Nigel B from Skywerx was offering repacks in St Kilda though I'm not sure if that's still the case. I just messaged him not 20 minutes ago because I need a repack myself.
cavete terrae.

alex-k

I am Nigel's "favorite" student :)
I will need to get it done in a couple of weeks.

:D

I haven't met him personally but since I live in St Kilda I realllllly like the idea of someone that close I can drop my rig to when my Cypres gets here :D
cavete terrae.

alex-k

Hi, could anyone recommend a rigger in Melbourne, Australia to supply and install AAD to a rig? I know I can find one at Nagambie or Commando Skydive drop zones, but is there a rigger I can come and see close to Melbourne CBD?

I would recommend getting in touch with your APF and they'll be able to help ya find locals.
Kim :)