-Denys-

Bubble gum on a container...

DougH

***If I'm not mistaken, the propellant is LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas) which should not hurt the fabric.

Chuck

Not any longer, unless you get some old cans. They moved away from using flammable gasses like butane and LPG.

RE: Flybear, I used "air" in quotation marks, because it isn't air.

Good to know. Thanks!!

Chuck

masterrig

I would think that the Cordura would be rough on the lips!
The only ones I've seen chewing bubble gum and tossing it on the floor were kids.
If it's a 'nice' lady, I'd just pick it up for her. :D

Chuck

Silly question are these dz kids or wuffo kids?

Do they both get a free pass or does someone get their mommy or daddy and tell them thats unacceptable and clean it up.

Some of us were the tree people, packed outside:o in the shade. The trees also had some 50 man rocks. We hadthe usual dz weekend gear with a old 9x10 rug for laying our canopy on.

We came down from a load and one guy found a woofo kid playing with his expensive camera gear. The little shit had taken a lot of stuff out of the dudes gear bag . The lenses had cute little finger prints, no telling what else.

The video dude was very disapointed and when after the kid with a real pissed off look. If looks could killB|

I reacted immediatly I wasnt concerned about the little shit head. I was concerned about my jump buddy. Rule number one don't mess with kids thats supposed to their parents job.

After I calmed the guy down I suggested that he go with his gear to the mom and pop dzo. And let her take care of it.:ph34r:

We kept a eye on the little shit just in case the dzo wanted to go after the parents and make them pay for the damages. Whos owns this little darling please report to manifest.

Never knew what happened with the dzo or the gear except my buddy didn't go to jail for touching the little unsupervised darling.

R
One Jump Wonder

Krip

***I would think that the Cordura would be rough on the lips!
The only ones I've seen chewing bubble gum and tossing it on the floor were kids.
If it's a 'nice' lady, I'd just pick it up for her. :D

Chuck

Silly question are these dz kids or wuffo kids?

Do they both get a free pass or does someone get their mommy or daddy and tell them thats unacceptable and clean it up.

Some of us were the tree people, packed outside:o in the shade. The trees also had some 50 man rocks. We hadthe usual dz weekend gear with a old 9x10 rug for laying our canopy on.

We came down from a load and one guy found a woofo kid playing with his expensive camera gear. The little shit had taken a lot of stuff out of the dudes gear bag . The lenses had cute little finger prints, no telling what else.

The video dude was very disapointed and when after the kid with a real pissed off look. If looks could killB|

I reacted immediatly I wasnt concerned about the little shit head. I was concerned about my jump buddy. Rule number one don't mess with kids thats supposed to their parents job.

After I calmed the guy down I suggested that he go with his gear to the mom and pop dzo. And let her take care of it.:ph34r:

We kept a eye on the little shit just in case the dzo wanted to go after the parents and make them pay for the damages. Whos owns this little darling please report to manifest.

Never knew what happened with the dzo or the gear except my buddy didn't go to jail for touching the little unsupervised darling.

R

I understand his being upset. That would piss-off the Pope! The kids who just dropped their bubble gum on the packing area floor were 'regular's' kids! And you'd better not say a word to them!!
The worst thing I ever witnessed was at a DZ (now closed) over on the Gulf. Some wuffos showed up to 'watch'. One of them had a dog and just before entering the hangar, unleashed her little dog. The dog immediately went over to a young ladie's brand spankin' new Racer and lifted it's leg, soaking it from reserve to throw-out pilot chute. I had been visiting with another rigger and turned to see what all the hollering was about. The owner of the rig went to tears. The wuffos snuck outa there before anyone could do anything. Everyone was too concerned about the girl and her new rig.

Chuck

Southern_Man

Goo Gone is great stuff and very effective. However I do not want it anywhere near my parachute. Acetone, Methanol and tuolene. Attached is the MSDS.

http://www.lakeland.edu/AboutUs/MSDS/PDFs/517/GooGone%20(Homax).pdf

I remembered just now to say thanks. I actually thought goo gone was the same as goof off until your post. The other products are ok.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto